Lisa Looker, brand director at Haskins Garden Centres, commented: “We’re delighted the GCA has recognised Haskins across many categories. It’s a fantastic achievement for all our centres.
“The awards are testament to the hard work of the teams at each centre. We strive to provide the best experience for our customers and deliver the best service.
“We’re particularly thrilled with the ‘Garden Centre of the Year’ category win for our Roundstone centre. It’s is a tribute to all the hard work the team has put in over the last twelve months.”
- Roundstone centre ‘Garden Centre of the Year’ in the Destination Garden Centre category (1st)
- Ferndown centre ‘Garden Care’ (1st)
- Ferndown centre ‘Barton Grange Trophy for Innovation and Creativity’ (1st)
- West End centre ‘Garden Care’ (2nd)
- Ferndown centre ‘Community & Environment’ (2nd)
- Roundstone centre ‘Garden Care’ (3rd)
- Snowhill centre ‘Garden Centre of the Year’ in the Destination Garden Centre category (3rd)
The South Thames regional award winners were announced during a presentation at Squires Garden Centre.
Gordon Emslie inspected the categories. He joined the Garden Centre Association as an inspector in 2017.